16 November 2010

Hello. :)
First of all, I would like to thank Heather for posting that list... hehehe

Second, I would like to tell you something I thought about today on my bike ride home. :O
AFTER I tell you that I have never experienced riding into the wind, and it makes things rather difficult.... along with tires that need to be pumped up... I should do that.

So ANYWAYS!
This may be very obvious to everyone else, but yeah. Whatever.
I was riding my bike up the hill to the MTC from Campus, and I realized that the temple didn't look that far away. And that once I got to the temple, ( I always mark my way home by the MTC), that the ride would be downhill, and significantly easier. Then I thought about my ride TO school. Same thing. Once I got to the temple, it's all a downhill ride. Not downhill bad, downhill as easy. Strange thought... Both ways I go, after I reach the temple, my ride is so much easier. It's like a mile marker. I just have to get to the temple, and then my ride will get a little easier. :)

That's all. I thought it was nice. I had something else to add in about riding my bike up the hill instead of walking, but I don't really remember it. If I remember it WELL, I'll consider posting it for you.
Love you.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Ooohhhh, deep. She's gettin all growed up. Thanks.

Dad said...

Marquie, you have it all figured out. Live your life that way and you are good to go.

Mom said...

You always did notice the important things! Love you!

James said...

Quite a sage observation. You'll use that in a talk or lesson some day. :)