17 November 2010

Life


Justin started his new job. I think he likes it. We're excited for the business management work experience, health benefits, salary, and international ties. We are now thinking of moving to Lindon. (I knew you were waiting for me to say China. Maybe someday.)

My dad is staying with us right now. He has a lot of back problems and I'm helping to take care of him. He actually takes care of Jaime much more than I take care of him. He enjoys getting to spend time with her. His and my mom's divorce is now final. It seems a strange end to a 34 year long marriage.

Jaime is sick. I am too, but it's much easier to take care of myself than it is to take care of someone else. Unlike me, Jaime is explosively sick. I've never cleaned up so many disgusting things in my motherhood career. Yay for looking at the future, with multiple children getting sick all at one time.

Justin's birthday was two days ago. He had a party on Saturday and his birthday was spent at his first day on the job. Awesome birthday present? I think so. God does a good job.

2 comments:

James said...

I like the update. You know, it often seems that when something monumental happens, like that amazing zinchy job, everything else in life is a little normal, isn't it? Here's to normal life (projectiles and all!)

Heather said...

Oh, I have had multiple children and myself throwing up at the same time. Nothing quite like throwing up, cleaning up theirs, then throwing up again. Motherhood is such a roller coaster joy!