08 March 2010

Tears of Joy

What a great morning for Dad/Grandpa! To read about the cousins in Illinois and how they are getting on and then to read of the adventures of J3 and JL in China, well let me say, it is a great feeling. As I watch our family grow I am continually amazed. Thanks.

James and Liz, I am really thrilled you are getting to experience some of the adventures I have enjoyed over my years of travel, the people, the sights and the food. Yes, sometimes it really does smell funny. I am jealous though because you have a set of personal guides. While my colleagues took good care of me, they were not family. Thanks Justin, Jodi and Jamie.

Heather and Joe, thanks for keeping us in the loop on your adventures.

Bryce and Michelle, I know you have been calling and keeping up with us here.

Well, I have to run, to a plane. I guess this week really starts me back on the road again. I am scheduled to travel nearly every week for the foreseeable future. Some along the Atlantic Seaboard, some to Europe. Love you all.

No comments: