31 March 2010

i decided i should blog

hi family!!!
I had a bunch of things I was going to put here, but i don't remember them all, so I'll just put what I remember.

1. I'm Sally Brown in You're A Good Man Charlie Brown. May 2,3,4. I'm doing the 3rd and 4th
2. I'm Mother Abyss in the Sound of Music. May 20?, 21, and 22.
3. Much Ado About Nothing is OVER! It was wonderful, but I sat backstage and in the hall a lot. and colored a lot of pictures.
4. I have a date to prom. His name is Kyle...lives in Illinois. I think you've all heard of him... I got a dress for FREE! It's light pink with some black trim.
5. I'm going to prom in IL May 7th.
6. I got into All-State Choir again. But I think you all knew that. It's April 29, 30, and May 1st.
7. My Independent Study recital is May 16.
8. Graduation is June 12. But you all knew that too. I'm just trying to think of things to tell you.
9. I love it when you call me. :) It makes my day!
10. Did I miss anything?? i don't know. :D

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Good job, Marquie. You are outstanding!

Justin said...

Love you kiddo! Sorry we can't make it to any of your awesome activities and performances! We surely would if we could.

Michelle Packard said...

We look forward to at least being apart of one of those activities! Way to be awesome! Love you!