28 March 2010

The longer Shell stays up... the worse she feels.






-----------==========Shell wants me to inform ya'll that it is because I made her eat chilly dogs for dinner. What she really wanted was Nachos with fake cheese. I am sure that would have made her feel much better. We have made great improvements on our bathroom. It is ready for drywall and there is now a light in the laundry room. So Heather... You cannot bug me when you come. I am trying to hurry to have at least a toilet operational before you arrive. (No promises:)
Julia now screams about everything. If you give her a drink she asks for in the wrong cup... watch out! And try to transalte, "ashuu suposa sugushi." She also is the first child to consistently call me by my first name, "Ice."
Daniel found out Mom has a baby in her tummy... he whipped around to face her and asked, "does it hurt?" She told him yes and he seemed satisfied because that makes sense and walked off.
Ella made bricks in the back yard. They are actually mud splats between grass clumps but we haven't the heart to tell her what bricks really are. She also had her first field trip to a live theater, park, and museum. She also lost her two front teeth. These are moments we will not forget.

Love you all.

6 comments:

Mom said...

It's wonderful to hear from you! Thanks for the pictures. Your life is always interesting.

James said...

Yeah for updates! We definitely need to visit soon. Of course, soon means within 8 months. :)

Liz said...

I thought the toilet worked last time we were there . . . what happened? I can't wait to see pictures of your new bathroom! I agree about visiting--why do you and mom live is opposite directions from us?? It would be so much easier if you lived in the same direction!

Heather said...

Yippee. Mow I can come and do laundry. Go Bryce!

Mom said...

Liz, I agree. I really don't like living so far away from everyone. If we lived in the same direction, we'd all see each other more!

Justin said...

Hey, none of you should be complaining about living far away... I'm pretty sure we get the prize for that one! Miss you all so much. Julia is the cutest little girl!