03 October 2009

No, not jealous

- My husband just bought me flowers...my favorite flowers.

-We finally got the crib set up and name plaque made (name obscured)!
- I spent a long time yesterday making a fabulous dinner: Island Broiled Chicken, Baked Beans, Rolls, Mashed Potatoes...mmmm. Our house smelled like Thanksgiving.
- I also made homemade almond chocolates that are so good!
- We went to a BYU soccer game for the first time (they lost, but it was still fun).

-We went to a BYU football game against the aggies and we totally won!

- We got ice cream afterward, and I don't think anything has ever hit the spot better.

2 comments:

James said...

Now I have to be jealous of everyone [specific names obscured . . .] Why doesn't anyone do these fun things in Western Illinois? Almond chocolates. mmm . . .

Anonymous said...

Aggies loose against Cougars!!! That's outrageous!!! That must have been a fluke. Oh well...