18 October 2009

A scripture to ponder

"2 Ne 28:30 Little by little of hearkening to God's Word we grow in wisdom but if we stop it is taken away even that which we had."
So, I opened up my blog account and this scripture was already here...so weird. It turns out bryce wrote this scripture down from his scripture study this morning and some how I copied it. Totally weird. Either way though it's a great scripture to ponder. I love you all and Jaime Lynne is really cute...too bad none of you have seen her...he he he.

2 comments:

Justin said...

Are you speaking from experience? It is a beautiful scripture, thank you for the reminder!

Mom said...

It just so happens that we are studying 2 Nephi 28 is seminary yesterday and today. This is a great scripture that I need to share tomorrow. Thank you.