03 October 2009

Jealous?

- We just ate at Tucanos... I am still full and it has been 10 hours!
- Shell just paid me a compliment (She told our guest that I just didn't want to boast on how sweet I am when I asked my wife to do something without saying 'please')
- We pigged out on Cheetos and halloween candy watching Wipe Out on Hulu.com (A show where people go through rediculous obsticle courses and flop, fly, or fall against time - a real crack up at 1 in the morning)
- Took the kids to Jumping Jacks and learned that if you bend a certain wall down the kids can climb onto them only to be thrown through the air when you let go. Yeah, we did it till someone was crying (then we did it some more).
- found a couple of potential investors for the company I am still trying to start and am pumped about it again.
- Shell found the best swimsuits EVER! (Had a fashion show) and she's happy!

Life is to be enjoyed and not just endured and today was totally enjoyed!

2 comments:

James said...

I'm especially jealous of that compliment thing. You're having so much fun over there on the other side of the country! Wish we could party hard with you!

Justin said...

You gave up a football game to do all that? Don't worry, you made the right choice. It was a fun game, but nothing too extraordinary. We should party together sometime, as we are on the same side of the country...