20 September 2008

oh my gosh

i had a downfall.

no really...

it was BAD!!!

i have sunk to the southern pits...

here goes:

I was talking to my friend, and i'm letting her borrow my dress for homecoming, and we were talking, and i was joking around, and this is what i said:



"you can't borrow my dress no more"


I have sunk low....
i just can't even tell you. It was a VERY sad moment in my life.
I'm still sad
I just can't even believe it.
oh my.....

please still love me!

mom's acting like i swore horridly or something! (although, it's almost like i did, i guess....) I just had bad grammar for a minute, okay? (and one other time, but not quite that bad! I said nothin' instead of anything.)

Anyways, i love you all...or if you would prefer...ya'll. i'm startin' to say it alot now. oh my.... :D

3 comments:

Justin said...

BLASPHEMY!! You poor child! What are we going to do? You are going to be different from all of us now, and won't be able to be around us! That is sad! I guess you will have a lonely Christmas...you and your accent! Love you kid. It happens to the best of us. My English gets worse by the day. I just can't remember how to say things anymore! I will spend Christmas with you.

James said...

You two sad non-English speakers. It's a hard-knock life for you . . .

Heather said...

you make-a me laugh!!!!!!