07 September 2008

mooooooorrrreee...........

*BEWARE*
RED NECK JOKES ENCLOSED
(not very many, but you know, it's cool..)

But BEFORE we get to that.....
today was my first Sunday going to church here in Front Royal, and.....I got a calling. yes, this would be Marquie writing. :D I'm the Seminary President. I didn't know it was actually a calling, but apparently it is. dad had to do his little schpeal (yeah, i have to idea how to spell that) about how they can't extend a calling to me without talking to him first. haha. anyways, yeah. that's it. not huge, but i'm pretty excited to make this class exciting. :D

OKAY!! JUST A COUPLE R-N JOKES!

You might be a redneck if...

...you shoot groundhogs out your bedroom window.

...you know George Washington as George Warshington. (pronounced worsh)

...you say the confederate flag represents rednecks. (don't worry, i'm pretty sure it was a joke)

and one of my personal favorites (not word for word cuz i can't remember exactly)

...if the grocery store's front entrance has a sign that says "please leave all backpacks and large bags at the front desk".


I'll try and get some more this week! :D Love ya'll!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks Marquie. Good to know you are alive and still silly. Hang in there, next week will be better!