03 September 2008

Crazy Faces!

I have decided that you are all crazy faces and am grateful for my relatively calm life right now.  But in case you didn't know I wanted to let you all know that my sister Deborah is getting married next Friday in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple.  I get to fly out Wed and will stay until Saturday.  I'm hoping to visit Michelle one day and play hard without little boys on my heels.

I have a feeling that Deborah will keep me quite busy as she is still teaching Elementary School and doesn't have a break until Monday when she goes off track (year round).     She's a crazy face, too, so I'll have to go and make sure everything runs smoothly. . . I get to be in charge!  Well,  I hope you all have a great week!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did James have a sister by the name of Deborah? Mom, Dad, What are you not telling us? Is this really James posting. I think that it is Liz.

James said...

Someone's computer is in the shop and has been touching mine! Hmmm. . . . I'll have to do something about that! :)