06 September 2008

non crazy faces

For all you non crazy faces who still can't seem to come up with time for a phone call now and then, I give you the update. Yes, I have stones again. What does this mean.... Probably a kidney removal. Blah blah blah. Anything to get me healthy. Yeah! Joe has his next round on Tuesday. X-ray with a barium enema. See, there could be worse things. Ha ha. I told you it all made me laugh. I would fill in more, but I have to go clean my garage. Dun dun dun...... Yes, it is that scary, but I will have cars in the garage before the day is through! Then we have to tear down last nights campout. We even watched a movie on the side of the house. It was super fun. Less expensive smore alternative... make brownies and cut them up small. After roasting the marshmallow, place on top of brownie and enjoy. Mmmmm. Love you!

No comments: