16 September 2008

Blah

So, life continues on here. My test results said suck it up and find a different problem. Whatever. Joe should hear tomorrow. For those of you who don't know, yes we have a cat. Senef, I think. People are still debating. Whatever, my kids are happy the shelter isn't going to kill her. Aahhhh, the things it takes to be a good mom. She is very well behaved and already trained. She showed up on our doorstep Sunday in the pouring rain. She immediately wrapped around April's leg, (smart cat), meowing something fierce. I let her in, oh what was I thinking. Well..... she's still here. She is on a one week trial bases. We will make a final decision Sunday. If she can't stay, we will find her a nice home with someone in our ward. Plenty of farms, not enough cats!

For clarification, Joe's blog was not a dream. Carefull Jodi, this is one of those Joe moments. He simply made up the story to tell you about his unpleasant procedure in a humorous way. Yes, I know. He thinks a little um...... out of the box? You gotta love him. He made me laugh.

School continues to go well for all. Joe has officially petitioned for graduation and owes the school no more money!!!! (Course we'll be paying student loans till the end of time) BLAH!

The kids had a hay day out in Ike's rain. I think we got somewhere between 5 and 7 inches. Ethan made extra sure Collin was having a great time by pouring mud all over him. They all had a great time and all took showers when they were done! I don't have a camera, but we did take a video. As soon as I get a chance, I'll have Joe post it! Love you all. I ate too many brownies. (They were good!)

No comments: