02 September 2008

cause

I promised Mom I would blog tonight. I think she might need a little something to do in that motel all day. One can only shop in Front Royal for so long. So, the update. If I was doing this in person, I would be laughing. When I am done, you will understand. Joe had his Colonoscopy and they took a few biopsies. Yes, he really did have a complete lack of short term memory. We were on our way home, in the subdivision, and he told me he really had to go. April reminded me I must go the speed limit. "No Mommy, don't", was his response. I quickly hopped out upon our arrival to help him inside. He immediately headed for the the bathroom and was at a loss when I took him toward the bathroom. Yes, it was that bad. he then proceeded to fall asleep on the toilet. I have to say, it was really quite hysterical. We should have results on those tests by the end of the week. If it shows nothing, he gets to swallow a camera. Now how many people get to do that? Really? I went in for another CAT Scan and X-Ray on Friday. My doctor did not call today, so I will be calling in the morning. We had to throw about $1200 into fixing our vehicles last week and two days later our computer crashed. Are you laughing with me yet? Yes, we had to replace the computer and lost everything. The hard drive went corrupt..... then my camera broke.... then my cupboard door fell off.... hmmmmm. Worry not, Joe and I are feeling very blessed and very happy. No, I am not joking, totally serious. I have never felt so blessed in all my life. On a super happy note, I was just called to be the 1st counselor in...........Young Womens. Yipppeeee!!!! There isn't going to be a second counselor as of right now. We only have 5 active young women. 2 Beehives and 3 Laurels. We don't really want to out number them. I am over the Beehives, which are the McGreggor twins. I am so excited. Joe and I calendered on Sunday, holy crazy. Oh, well. Better busy than lazy!Marquie came to visit this weekend! I'm pretty sure she just wanted to get out of the drive, but that is so okay with me. She babysat so we could go to the temple and played for us in sacrament meeting. It was awesome. I'm pretty sure she is going to survive, but we may never know cause she won't blog! School is super! April asked me today if she can do all her subjects everyday instead of alternating.? UMmmmm...... Yeah!She didn't complain once today about any school stuff. I am so excited. She is also having a hay day with Rosetta Stone. While she was water sliding for P.E. today, I went out to read a book and watch. She immediately stopped and told me what "woman reading" was in Spanish. I'm sold. She even sounded hispanic. Of course, that is kind of the accent here..... I just finished three quizzes for her reading class. We looked at her reading list today and she was not satisfied, so she read three more. To the library tomorrow I think. I think that pretty much sums it up. Yes, still laughing. Hope you got a kick out of it too. I'll update you if we hear anything! I would post a current picture, but hard drive crashed , camera boken......... Use your imagination!

No comments: