12 August 2008

Bryce and Michelle's House

Now that Mum and Dad have their house, I think we should take a minute to remember our dear sister and her family in the far-off land of Santaquin, and their new-ish house.  Jodi and I spent Saturday helping them clean things up, finish the sheetrock, and start the mudding.  Michelle is so excited about her house!  Here are some pictures of the front part of their house!

Bryce spent a good part of the day working on the front door.  Rather than put a new door in, they opted to just turn this one around. 

This is what you see when you come in the front door.  Michelle loves her arch, and Bryce is very proud of it.

This is what will be the family room.  The fireplace is on the right, the bathroom is the first door from the right, the laundry is the middle, and the door to the left is the master bedroom.

Here is a view from the dining area (also currently their family room and living room).

I don't know who started it, but Daniel and Ella took a few minutes to paint their toe nails.  As you can see, Daniel actually did a pretty good job!!  These kids are so cute, its really too bad you all don't get to spend as much time with them as Jodi and I do!


Jodi and I took two truck loads of trash to the dump to clean up the east side of the house. The kids can play here now!  It is the first time that area has been clean since the moved in!  (Michelle was also excited that we killed a few Black Widows while we were at it!)


5 comments:

Liz said...

Maybe I'm the only one who hasn't been there, but I would love more pictures. :) And an update because I don't know what it used to look like. I don't ask a lot. ;)

Justin said...

Liz, you saw an incomplete post...but I will do another post of "before" pictures for you!!

Liz said...

Do I get to see the kitchen? :) I'm never satisfied.

Justin said...

I hope you are happy :) Have a great day!!

Liz said...

Wow! Ask and ye shall receive . . . thanks Justin!