01 March 2014

Photo Friday, On Saturday

Mom said in a blog response we are not very exciting.  While she may have a point, but I am not in full agreement.  So, we really do have pictures to share...

We were blessed last week to have Justin visit while he was in DC for meetings.  He wanted to have a fun dinner so we did two of them.  Sushi for Wednesday evening and Filet for Thursday.  Have to refine the cooking for the steak.  James, perhaps you can remind me...

Oh well, here are a couple of pictures.

 Our local Japanese restaurant is know for their Sushi.  Go figure, excellent Sushi in a small southern town!
Justin is sold on iPhone.  Here he is working to sell mom.  She loves the size.

Thanks to all for posting so we can stay as close as possible as a family.  We love you!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

iPhones rock! Okay, so I'm biased too. I love mine.

Too bad we weren't all there together! But thanks for letting him come home early for us.

Liz said...

Agreed! I just wish I had more memory for all of those photos! How fun to have Justin visit! I'm going to try to make steak tonight. Fingers crossed!