21 March 2014

Photo Friday

For some reason most of my photos this week are of food, or about food. Woops.

My best friend, Estelle, is getting married next week! This is her and her fiancé
at her bridal shower. I pulled the good ole empty box gag gift, thanks Michelle!
Justin brought me this from Rocky Mountain Chocolate
Factory after going to dinner at Tucano's for Bryce's
birthday. (I was at home with a feverish 4 year old)
I had my eye on this for awhile and finally bought it when I saw it 50% off.
I was so disappointed! I just like my cookbook so much better.
Taking care of a newborn...
Costa Vida. Oh yeah...

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Awesome! I can't say which photo I like best. They all say so much! Sorry you missed the birthday party :(

Liz said...

I'm sorry you had a sick little one! I hope she is feeling better and that you enjoyed that little treat. Yummy!