24 March 2011

Quotes

So I've been accumulating these for... a VERY long time. I just picked a few I hope you all will find laughable.

“I seriously feel like I’m going through another awkward stage.” – Marquie Hutchings

“Can you turn it down or something? I’m drooling.” – Marquie Hutchings

“Sometimes I’m just too weird for myself.” – Marquie Hutchings

“I am the life of your party.” – Marquie Hutchings

“Only if you’re reeeeeaaalllllllly special. But I don’t think you are.” – Jodi Hutchings

“Marquie your clothes make up for your face.” – Jodi Hutchings

“Justin? Will you eat my guts?” – Jodi Hutchings

“Okay. So…… We don’t know how to teach Jaime anything.” – Justin Hutchings

“You’re as weird as mom.” – Michelle Packard

*crab walks* “I’m a bug!” – Michelle Packard

“Daniel do you know how much college costs? … 600 dollars!” – EllaAnne Packard

“I want to go back to church to clean the church. That’s my favorite thing to do.” – Daniel Packard

“You will be all covered with dirt. Yeah. And then a horse will come and bite your hair!” – EllaAnne and Daniel Packard

“Everything stays the same til it changes.” – Dad

“I love bill paying. It’s a sure way to remind you you’re mortal.” – James Hutchings

*helping Emmy off the couch* “My gosh you’re a pound or two!” – Grandpa Workman

“Ema will you shut up and say the prayer?” – Grandpa Workman

“Oh! There’s some kids that were just married. That would be scary….and fun!” – Grandpa Workman

“You’re full of crap.” – Grandpa Workman

“If you see it, find it for me.” – Grandma Workman

“The alarm in the Benson building. That’s the sound of hell right there.” – Emily Sheppard

4 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for recording and sharing the simple joys of life.

Justin said...

Even though I have heard all of these before, it sure makes for a good morning laugh!

James said...

Perfect for this morning! I think you have some repeats, though. :)

Marquie said...

repeats all fixed! sorry about that!