01 March 2011

a favor for me. :)

I know some of you have already had your fast Sunday, and I hope I got everyone who did, but for the rest of you, I would like to ask if you could include me in your fast. (For those of you who can fast).
I don't know if you you, uh, caught that I've had a rough first year here at BYU, but I have. :P And when I went home last weekend, I talked to mom and dad about what I should do. What I should do about this year, what I should do about next year, what I should do with my life.... it's tough stuff. As you guys probably know... but I didn't! gah.
I was never really excited for college even before it started. I don't know why, but I never really loved it. Well, so far. I knew I was supposed to come to BYU, so I'm not struggling with that, it's just now what? do I stay? I'm of course staying through the end of the semester, but should I transfer or am I supposed to stay here?
So, I just would like to ask you all to fast for/with me so I can know what I should do. Whether I should stay or go, what I should do for a major, etc. Dad said it would be a good idea to have a family fast. I was going to call you all, but I just feel so awkward asking. So.... yeah... :/ Thank you all so much. Like Michelle said on her post about Jackson, thank you for being the kind of family I can ask this of. You all are truly wonderful and I love you so much.

Love,
Marquie

4 comments:

Liz said...

We fasted for you last Sunday. Good luck with your decision making!

Heather said...

Of course!

James said...

We fasted for you, and we think that, above all else, you should come visit us soon. :)

Michelle Packard said...

Hey cutie, we'll be fasting for you!