01 March 2011

I just wanted to share this picture with you. I took it in the fall, but i edited it yesterday. I have a constant search for photoediting programs that are free and easy for me to use. :P So I tried one out on this picture, and I absolutely LOVE the result. It just makes me so happy I wanted to share it with all of you. :)

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h439/MarquieH/164-1.jpg
I couldn't actually figure out how to post the picture without it taking up the whole blog... sorry.
I hope the link works.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I love the picture! The lighting is awesome! Thank you for sharing.

Heather said...

I love the picture. The blue sky looked a little off to me, but it is probably my computer. In fact, I would bet on it.

James said...

I love it! It made me happy to see.

Michelle Packard said...

Umm...is there suppost to be a big black line across it? Very beautiful.