02 March 2011

Jackson Update

Thanks for your prayers. We seem to have gotten past the peek of Jacksons sickness. He has not thrown up for two day and in turn has had wet diapers for 2 days. Over the weekend we took him to "suction therapy" which is where they super suck his nose and I'm pretty sure it helped, though it was quite disgusting. His oxygen level was 91 (has to be above 90 or they hospitalize him) and it appears to also be improving. I might let him sleep in his own room tonight, we'll see. His chest is still working hard for air. There you have it. I love you all and thanks again.

3 comments:

James said...

Glad to hear he's doing better, and I sure hope no one ever prescribes suction therapy for me! Sounds terrifying!

Mom said...

Thanks for the update Michelle. We included him in our fast last Sunday!

Michelle Packard said...

Yeah James...it wasn't awesome...the things we do to our children in the name of good health. I hope they don't remember!