12 May 2010

Spring

Ummmm, has anyone seen spring? I have been looking for it for three weeks. People keep telling me this is the time, but I just can't seem to find it. We planted a garden with hopes it might draw spring out, but alas we had to cover it to protect from freeze. We started softball practices thinking surely this would work. No, just bitter cold or canceled practices. I hear in other parts of the world people have found it easily. If you have some Spring, would you please send some our way?

3 comments:

James said...

We've had some spring, but it ran away. We're hoping it reappears next week. We thought soccer would usher it in, but freezing games are our lot. Maybe we'll try the garden trick . . .

Liz said...

I think mom and dad stole it. It was plenty warm while we were there. So sad to come home to the cool weather, but we haven't had to turn on the air or the heat and that is pretty awesome!

Dad said...

Don't blame me, I am in Los Angeles, and, it is beautiful. Just enough breeze to clear the smog and the smell of the ocean is wonderful. But... I would rather be home.