22 November 2008

Under 30

As I wrote the name of my blog because it made me laugh. . .  one of the running jokes in our house is that James says I'm still in my mid twenties.  While this is no longer true I am still under 30.  :)

But that is not what I wanted to blog.  Instead I was basking in the current low fuel prices.  I filled my tank (over 18 gallons) for under $30.  Yes, I have no small tank and had accepted the fact that every time I went to put fuel in I was going to be spending about $70.   Outrageous!  But $30 a fill-up I can handle.  The sad things is that I did all of my traveling for $70 a tank and now that it is much less I have nowhere to go because everyone is coming to visit me.  So, I hope you all enjoy the low prices and can't wait to see you here in Columbia, MO!

1 comment:

Mom said...

We are so excited to come to Columbia, MO for Christmas. Let's hope those gas prices stay low!