05 November 2008

perfect score!!!

Yep! that's right! I got a perfect 200/200 score on my district chorus auditions yesterday!!! 3 people got perfects, and I was one of them!
Heather might've killed me if i didn't blog. She wanted me to do it yesterday, but i was waiting until i got my stuff back! :D
Also, today, Mr. Bowen, my choral teacher, gave me application/information for governor's school in virginia during the summer. apparently it's REALLy good, and they always send someone, but they've never gotten in. I don't really understand it, but I guess i'll figure it out. He told me to seriously consider and look over the information.
AAAANNNDD.
I got a part in the school play! woohoo!!! We are doing the Crucible, and I'm Susanna Walcott. Not exactly the part i wanted, but i'd say it's a perty gosh darn great part for not doing anything here before! wootwoot!
okay, well, that's all! love you!

No comments: