17 October 2008

Photo Friday


Well, today is Friday! And, I see no photos. I did spend much of my day, however, viewing many photos while I tried to put together a MM Mouse page (which I hope you all have done, also.) But, it made me realize just how important this blog is. What a great overview of our year. I'm sure there are things missing and many things not photographed, but overall, it was lots of fun to review the year. And, it's especially fun to review the year in pictures. I especially miss the blogs from Michelle and family. Sure wish they could join us!

We had such a fun week, last week with James, Liz and the boys. We spent most of the time here at home, but did get one day, and what an adventure that was, in Washington, D.C. We went to the zoo, and the national mall (the monuments and capital building), drove by the White House and topped it off at the temple.

We also got to spend an afternoon in the nearby Skyline Cavern. It was a mile of walking and lots of beautiful cave formations.

Marquie has especially missed the extra people in our home--no really. It's just too much quiet time here with just us old folks. This week has gone by so quickly.

Being the nice mother that I am, I spent much of my day cleaning Marquie's room. I needed to wash her sheets and decided that she could use a little boost. I only cleaned her room, not her outer room. I did pick up her dirty clothes, but I did not wash them.

Anyway, here are some pictures Marquie took, of course, of our week with the Hutchings family!

No comments: