07 October 2008

I'm the Winner

While I had no intentions of visiting mom and dad before March here I find myself, so I just have to gloat that I am the first to visit!  Yippee!  

It is a lovely house with plenty of space for the boys to play.  It has been a delightful visit so far and I'm looking for it to continue.  Now I just need to find a way to do something fun.  Somehow they landed themselves 1 hr from DC and 2 hr from the temple with no hope of public transit.  Hmmm. . . we may need to rethink this.  I would still like to go to the zoo and the temple and see some fun things . . . maybe tomorrow or Thursday or if I'm really patient I'll wait until this weekend.  I think it is time to start planning and I promise to take some fun pics!  I haven't heard from anyone in awhile.  I hope you are all doing well even if you all seem to be sick.  We're praying for you!

No comments: