29 August 2015

Snapshot Saturday

I don't have a lot of photos, but I figure if I don't share I can't expect others to share.  I would love to see pictures of everyone!  I am glad I get to see some via text.  I love texting!

Simon spends quite a bit of time climbing on this table.  Today he has Hyrum's sandals to play with.

This was worth sharing again.  I love when the boys play with the littlest one!

Michael wanted to climb up this slide that rolls.  Can he do it?

Apparently yes.  I was pretty impressed.  But the best part was going back down.

I hope everyone had a great week!

3 comments:

Justin said...

I have to say, that is one of the coolest slides ever. So much fun to go down, AND go back up.

Lynne said...

Such fun photos! Thank you Liz! I sure am glad someone still blogs. I really miss the blogs, even with the texts!

Dad said...

wonderful messages to all. Thank you.