15 August 2015

Snapshot Saturday

I actually have some pictures this week!  Yay!

The 'littles' enjoy playing on the table during school.  Messes are their favorite things to make.

Goofing around during school is always fun.

So many shoes!  Buying size 14 shoes is not as easy as it sounds as I am sure some of you have experienced.

Jacob loves practicing!  And Joshua started taking from a teacher.  $5/lesson . . . I can handle that!

Simon is always willing to pose for a picture.

Hyrum got to finger paint for the first time.  Even the older kids enjoyed it! 

Here are their fun creations.  
We went with some friends to a rodeo.  The boys had a great time, but this is us relaxing beforehand.  Yes, I do know how to relax.  I'm not very good at it, but I can do it occasionally.

Occasionally I get a cute photo of my cute boys. 
Strollers are very handy!  I'm grateful for this free one!

Hyrum started finding boxes of popcorn, so I bought him one.  It seemed like a good idea.  

The boys LOVED the rodeo.  They were sad when we left at 9:30, but Simon just couldn't go much longer.  It was a great trip and a fun experience for all.
 It has been a fun week!  I can't wait to see pics (or more pics) of your very exciting weeks with graduation and Istanbul!!!


2 comments:

Heather said...

We have rodeos here all the time. We will for sure take them.

Lynne said...

What wonderful photos! I'm so happy Joshua has a piano teacher. Sure hope she will keep up with him!