22 August 2015

Snapshot Saturday

This has been a crazy week!  Soccer started and James went back to school all at the same time.  Yikes!

Simon has become quite the climber!  Hyrum and Simon were there together playing with the cards but I couldn't get my phone out in time.  But one is enough!  We have since moved the card games.  

We had a flat tire on our trailer to the mower, and we wanted to fix it.  Our neighbor helped us fix a tire on the mower using something called green slime, so we bought all of the tools we needed including an air compressor and spent about an hour figuring it out.  James helped get all the right tools (I messed that up), he set up the compressor and then Michael and I figured out how to take out the valve stem to put in the Green Slime.  We needed a youtube video to help, but man, youtube is amazing!  We did it and no longer had a flat tire.  It amazes me what you can learn to do!  

During breakfast cleanup the other day Jacob was whining about sweeping the floor, so Hyrum just jumped in and started sweeping.  Simon even picked up some cheerios!  Little ones are so cute!  

I think it was really about the food for Simon, though.  He was checking everywhere for the food. 

But then Hyrum decided that taking pictures was more fun, so he traded with me.  :)
I am hoping that this week will be a little less crazy.  Knowing when practices are going into the week should really help.  Lots of crockpot meals this week!  I hope you all had a great week!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Oh I miss those boys. Gotta get to IL!