16 June 2014

Photo Monday!

Because I never post on Fridays, I decided I would post today! Again I had my "Oh I should post a picture! But it's not Friday..." I STOPPED MYSELF! And here is your picture:

Just my never weekly Sunday picture at 29 weeks!
I really wanted to take a picture every week at the start of this pregnancy. YEAH RIGHT. We've probably taken 4 weeks of pictures? Maybe 5? It's because I always forget until I'm crawling into bed. I almost forgot yesterday, too, but sucked it up and took a picture anyways. I think it's pretty dang cute. That's why I'm posting it. There's a BABY in there! I am/he is 29 weeks yesterday. Only 11 more to go.... so crazy! Even crazier, I found out today that my friend who was due a week before me had her baby last night! Wow. I keep close tabs on myself. I'm starting to get uncomfortable and have annoying pains. But I'm good. And he moves all over and jabs and kicks or whatever he wants. Apparently he thinks he needs more space...

Today was the last day of Spring Term classes, guys!! I MADE IT THROUGH MY CLASSES! Just 2 finals left! And even better...I'm 99% positive I'm going to pass my classes! So.much.relief.

Love you all SO MUCH! LESS THAN 2 WEEKS LESS THAN 2 WEEKS! NEXT WEEK! NEXT WEEK! NEXT WEEK!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Thank you for the oh so cute not photo friday photo!

Liz said...

Super cute! I'm so excited to see you and your cute tummy in less than 2 weeks!!

Jodi said...

Love it. Your belly is so cute!