05 June 2014

Hello!

So, this is really lame. But every week I'm like, Oh! I should blog! And then I think, Oh but it's not Friday and I want to post a picture! Yeah... So I never blog. Because then Friday comes and I forget, and I can only blog pictures on FRIDAY! (or Saturday or Sunday apparently...)

Well, no picture today, because I don't really have any. I just wanted to tell you how awful it is to be pregnant and have a stomach bug. Seriously. I don't remember the last time I felt that sick and it took me so long to get better! I was out for 2 whole days. TWO DAYS! It's only a lot because I'm usually pretty good to go the next day. I think I ate 4 or 5 saltines in 24 hours, and added some pears in the next 24 hours. Not that you really need to know any of this. But it's been on my mind. I'm doing pretty well today, though. I went to tennis this morning and almost won my set! 5-4. We didn't get to finish, but that's okay. I was worn out. I'm still worn out. And in an hour I will go settle down in the makeup room to do 2 shows today. ... Yaaaayyy....... Being pregnant makes me tired of everything. That's what I've decided.

Only 5 more days of classes. Not including today. But I'm not going today!

Have a lovely day. I can't wait to see you all. I'm SO EXCITED to be SO PREGNANT and SO HOT.... not really. Just excited to see you guys. :)

And EFY has started....


2 comments:

Dad said...

Marquie, thank you for the update and for holding on so well. Love you.

Liz said...

I'm so sorry that you were sick, but 2 days isn't bad at all. I'm glad it didn't keep you down longer. :) I can't wait to see you, too! Pregnant and hot isn't so bad, you'll be fine! Thanks for the update!