23 June 2014

Fun!

All last week we had been debating whether or not to go to the Manti pageant. Neither of us had ever been, but it's a long drive and late! So we debated up until we actually got there Driday night at 10:00. Only a half hour late. It's soooo long! But we are glad we went. It was a fun adventure and gave us some talking time. The only downside? I know just how miserable and uncomfortable 20 hours in a car is going to be this weekend. (Oh cuz this is Marquie blogging, not Patrick). Oh well. It's going to be worth it. I can do hard things! 
And here is a pretty picture. We almost forgot to take one! We ran to our car, literally, and I'm quite impressed with myself, but realized we forgot to take a picture. So we snapped one real quick and kept going! It was worth it because we beat pretty much all the traffic! Go us!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

So fun to have you done with school and have time to blog!

Liz said...

So much fun! Yes, that will be one miserable drive. I did it for you once, so it is definitely doable, but not fun. :) You can do it!

Dad said...

Great time. Last visit to the Manti Pageant for me was 1974.