18 May 2014

Snapshot Sunday

I am home and doing well, but sleeping at night is apparently something we aren't doing, so I'm a little off.  Here are a couple of new photos for you.  James and the boys did some great planting over the weekend but we forgot to take pictures of the 70 tomato plants, 50 pepper plants and much more!!!!  We'll work on that.  :)

Simon sleeping at the hospital.  I was a little bored (in a good way), so why not take a picture!
Snuggling on the couch at home!

Snuggle time with daddy before church this morning!  

4 comments:

Dad said...

Love that snuggle with daddy time. However, for me it now has to be snuggle with grandpa time.

Jodi said...

Such sweet pictures. Love you guys.

Joseph Petersen said...

Can I just pretend that he is named after his "favorite" uncle?

Liz said...

Joe - You are welcome to think whatever you want. :)