09 May 2014

For discussion

For the Family Reunion, we are planning some "structured discussion" topics to help us get to know one another better and talk about things that are super important, if not super popular or comfortable.

I also thought it might be fun to gather our thoughts about some ideas before we meet. I thought about starting an online discussion board on a different site so that we didn't have to have discussion right here on the blog. What do you think about that? It would probably require your registration. Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Good with me!

Dad said...

I'm in for that. Thanks for the suggestion. Topic One: Family History.

Jodi said...

I'm down with that.

Liz said...

I'm in. Just let me know how to register!

Joseph Petersen said...

As long as I can kill me some chickens while I'm there, I'm game.