03 May 2014

Snapshot Saturday

Yep, I'm totally turning this into a thing.  But I can't really do that because then it will get moved to Sunday, so I must still aim for Friday!

Jacob watering some new bushes.  Hopefully the deer will leave these alone because they are outside the fence.

Joshua the great onion planter

In go the butternut! 

Hyrum loves to carry around food and show you his cheesy face.  He is really good at getting his own bowl, though, and that is nice.

Jacob is trying to play goalie but struggles to stay out of the action.  

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Awesome! How much garden did you get planted?

Jodi said...

Love it. I think I'll ride on your coat tails and do snapshot Sunday...

Dad said...

Love the garden pictures. I am so excited for you.

Liz said...

I think I posted a list in my other blog. Hopefully by the end of this weekend our back porch will be free of plants that need to go in. There is still plenty to do as we haven't even started tomatoes or peppers!