10 May 2014

Saturday Snapshot

I figure since this did not happen until today I could not have put it in for Photo Friday. 

So we have been debating for some time how to manage our garden with our time and our age.  We had to factor in that the yard is infested with moles so most plants would be dinner for others beside us.  In our Spring clean up and landscaping we took the water feature our of the front, took the rocks from the back putting them in the bottom and, oh can I really admit this, bought soil.  AAGH!  None-the-less, we planted tomatoes, herbs, cucumbers and squash.  it is small but mom can access to care for and harvest and we are looking forward to the fruits of our labors. 

2 comments:

Liz said...

How fun! I love it! I think it is perfect for the two of you!

Jodi said...

Awesome! That's more than I've got right now :).