09 May 2014

Photo Friday - Hidtorical Edition

OK, so I have been feeling guilty for not posting.  I looked through the phone and decided I need to take more pictures to share.  So, here are some....

Treats with Grandma and Grandpa in January.  Oh, were they good! And the treats were good too.

While visiting in March Michael, Joshua and Jacob joined Grandpa at the Bishop's Storehouse and helped a great deal.   

 
More Storehouse

 Actually quite a story for this.  We ended up replacing all of the center tiles in the chapel because of a leak in the water heater in another part of the building.  Had to remove the pews, repaint the speakers and the cleanup...

 Installation of my new desk.  Yes, it takes up the entire room.

This is where I run my business.  I do like the commute!


1 comment:

Jodi said...

I was wracking my brain about the trip to Sweet Tooth Fairy and then remembered from your comment that I wasn't there :).

We should do it again sometime! Thanks for the pictures!