28 June 2013

Photo Friday

Thanks for reminding my Liz!  I really wish I had a picture of my garden to share, I'm really proud of it.  Maybe next week.

Sometime today I noticed there was a package outside. When I opened the door the first thing I noticed was that it was a cooler, not a box, and that it had red all-caps words that read "HIGHLY PERISHABLE". Then I read "Omaha Steaks" and was very confused, and then I saw that it was for Justin from Chegg and it made sense.  The gift note congratulates Justin on a job well done this month and encourages him to have a fun weekend.  It had several packages of different things inside - steaks, pork chops, chicken, sea food.  So fun.  And totally unexpected.  Justin totally rocked it at work this month, quarter and half-year and his boss and higher-ups are very impressed.
 

Jaime really wanted to take a picture with Dad's cooler so I let her.  Can I just point out one thing?  Notice how her hair looks silky and smooth?  Well, we tried an experiment today which was that she got to pick any punishment she wanted at the beginning of the day and then when she was disobedient I followed through with that punishment.  The punishment she picked was combing her hair.  No idea why she picked it, but man she had some soft glorious hair by the end of the day :).

When Jaime insisted on taking a picture on the cooler Vida followed suit.  "

"Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters.....sharing....caring...."

1 comment:

Lynne said...

So much joy in the sister thing! Hope you enjoy that meat. :) Well, at least Justin will.