01 July 2013

Summer Fun!

Okay, I think it has been long enough since I posted anything! First off Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad and Heather and Joe! I hope you are having a fabulous day! Now here are some pictures of our summer adventures.


Daniels new toy!


We hiked to the Payson P. Julia and Jackson made walked the entire way!

We were hot, dirty, and tired when we made it back. It was a fun adventure!

We had fun camping at Tinny Flats in Santaquin Canyon. We didn't see any cougars (apparantly they have been hanging out) but a deer walked right up to us. So brave. We also really enjoyed Justin and girls and a suprise visit from Marquie and Patrick.








2 comments:

Justin said...

My favorite I have to say is Daniel's choice of "safety glasses". Thanks for sharing the fun pictures! We should go camping together sometime, rather than me just crash in on your dinner :)

Michelle Packard said...

We would love to go camping with you but for the record you are always welcome to crash our dinner!