15 June 2013

Date Night

We always try to get a date night in each week, which if you aren't doing I highly recommend.  We are finally at the stage where Michael can babysit, so we don't have to save our pennies for a sitter.  But have you ever wondered what your kids do when you are away?  Well, this morning Joshua asked me if I wanted to see a video they made while we were gone one night.  So, here you go . . . this is what my kids do when we are away.   I am sure that no one will be surprised by what they see, and this is only half of one of the videos they made, so imagine this time who knows how many videos they made.  These are some silly boys.  Well, one particularly silly boy.   Enjoy!



4 comments:

Lynne said...

They emailed this to me a while ago. Good they can have such fun!

Liz said...

I have a feeling you get lots of interesting videos from them. :)

Justin said...

What I love is that all the dancing was to the music in his head :)

Michelle Packard said...

We laughed out loud! That kid has moves!