20 October 2012

Photo Friday

Okay okay, so it is actually Saturday night.  Like late Saturday night, like I should be in bed because before dawn my children will be up demanding food, shelter, clothing (ugh, kids :) ) and somehow I will have to feed them and cram them in church clothes in enough time to get us all out the door in time for church.

I really did want to do a photo Friday but somehow it escaped my inexplicably short attention span.  In my post on facebook and on my blog of the infamous Softsoap incident, I discretely chose the picture that did NOT have a giant booger in it OR give away the fact that my one year old went to the ditch and ate mud.  But you guys are family and will love me no matter what, right?  Here goes...



4 comments:

Liz said...

Love the pics! Don't you love that once you become a mom you learn that just about anything goes. You do your best and hope it is enough. :) Love you Jodi!

Michelle Packard said...

Jodi...these pictures make me love you even more, and for the record, I think you are a wonderful mom!

Lynne said...

Jodi, that is AWESOME!!! Hope you are surviving this Mom alone time.

Dad said...

How joyful!!!