15 November 2011

White Chicken Chili

I just want to thank you guys for the White Chicken Chili recipe in the family cookbook.  Before I joined the family, I had never even eaten White Chicken Chili!  It started to grow on me and I just couldn't ignore how incredibly easy the recipe is (Mom's version) and it is now my go-to crockpot recipe.  I've relied on it again and again to feed company.  You just can't beat an amazing meal that you can put together ahead of time and don't have to prep for!  Okay, so I do prep a little by soaking dry beans overnight but I love not having lots of work to do on the meal right before people arrive at my house.

It's great.

Also, what's the link to that crockpot cookbook you all love?  My sister that came to visit works full-time and she could really benefit from an awesome cookbook like that.  I'd also like to take a look.  Anyone have a good crockpot roast recipe?  I've got a roast in the freezer and want to make a roast with carrots and potatoes surrounding it.  Know what I mean?

2 comments:

Joseph Petersen said...

he his the link. It is on sale.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1401310044/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=11364890616&ref=pd_sl_1gogism1iu_b

Jodi said...

Thanks! I just bought two copies.