21 November 2011

A little post summer fun!

I just got back from the pool. It was great. The kids were swimming and I was reading. I love me a little sun!

We will be spending Thanksgiving alone this year. I think it may be a first for us. I think small and simple will be o.k. We are assigning all dinner items out to the kids. Except the turkey, which Joe will be grilling this year. So cool. We are going to do an outdoor movie Thursday night and go to the beach Friday. I can't think of a better way to spend Black Friday. Yes, we are doing a little shopping, but the items I want go on sale Thursday night at 10. I get to avoid all the electronic crazies!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Sounds like fun. We will be alone for Thanksgiving as well, but it sounds like yours will be much different from ours. :) I have learned that it is the electronic people that make Black Friday miserable. Good luck avoiding them!