21 November 2011

All things Family

So....I started a new blog and I know what your thinking. No one knows better than me how truly pathetic I am at blogging. I had the feeling this last conference to start a blog on families. Maybe it was just my inner spirit dying to sit on my own soap box for a while or maybe it's more than that. Either way, here it is. That said, I would truly love your thoughts on my blog. Feel free to be critical or overly accommodating...which ever you prefer. I can handle both. :) I really do want to know what you think so I can make it better. I appreciate your love and your help. Oh yes...and I may use some of you in my blog. If you are entirely opposed to that you should let me know. You can find my blog at http://defendfamily.blogspot.com James I would love to add this to the family blog...how do we do that? Lots of love!

2 comments:

Dad said...

Well done daughter!

James, can you like to our blog?

Heather said...

Send it to a bunch of my friends. I think it is great.