19 November 2011

Great Quote

My new friend was over and we were talking about how to budget and other fun things. Yes, I love talking about budgeting. So, we were talking and they use a cash system, so I asked if at the end of the week if they are out of cash do they still go on their date. I absolutely loved her reaction and had to share it with everyone. In a very matter of fact way she said that of course they go and that it doesn't have to be in the cash budget because "going on a date is much less expensive than marriage counseling!"

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Yes, dad they are people after your own heart. Thank you for teaching us well!

Oh, and here is another great one. This one is just for Michelle. . . .
We were in the car and James asked Michael if he was croaking. He had to ask a couple of times before Michael could understand what he was saying. Once he finally figured it out Michael replied, "No, I'm not a frog."

Well, there are my fun quotes for the weekend. I hope you are all having a great weekend!

No comments: