06 September 2011

uhhh

SERIOUSLY, Children!

Where are you guys?! I think it's slightly ridiculous that I have now posted 3 times in a row and it's been almost a week since I last posted. I NEVER post! Don't you guys know that? Yes you do. So come now, what does that say about the lock of bloggity on this family blog? Well, I just feel inclined to put up a picture of my currentness. So I took one on my computer. Sitting right outside the Wilk/BYU Bookstore. Enjoy my beautiful face. :P just kidding. I can't really see the picture great because it's so bright out here... But I have awesome earrings and my hair is pretty cool today! (There's a pretty braid nice on top that you probably can't see so I tell you. oh you can kinda see something!)

Well, LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

James said...

Punctuation. Grammar. Cute hair. You've mastered one of the three . . .

Glad things are worth blogging for you!