16 September 2011

Time with the Workmans

After our wonderful and successful Women's Weekend, I got to spend a few more days with the Workman extended family. I got to see Aunt Judy and some of her family, Emy and even Rosie (my cousin) and her family.

Monday, Grandpa and Grandma and I took a trip to Smithfield via Brigham City and saw two of the homes of my youth. Grandpa took pictures of the homes, I took pictures of the park behind our home...

Everything seemed smaller than I remembered it.

On our way home, we drove by the Logan Temple and stopped at Mike and Kathy's for dinner....It was a fun day, and I'm glad I got to spend it with Grandpa and Grandma, cuz the rest of the week was spent with all the Workman family, and that was delightful also.Oh yes, and through the whole time, I got to meet and get to know.....Patrick.

No comments: