30 August 2011

HAHAHAHA

I love you guys. I just reread my post from yesterday on my blog and it was funny. I think you guys are great. We should hang out more. whoaaaa.... yeah.
So. I survived my first day of my 2nd year of college! yaaayy!!! It was soooo long. and now I'm soooo tired. Cuz ... I stayed up (am staying up...) sooo late....
BUT! I don't have class til at least 1 tomorrow, so I am SLEEPING in! YESSSS!
Well, I hope you all had a successful Monday! I know James candied some jalapenos. Don't we all wish we had delicious food like that? I do...
Oh! I just wanna tell you. Right now we have: half a loaf of bread, honey nut scooters, a bit of milk, yogurt, and cheese. livin the life. livin the life.

We're going shopping tomorrow. (hopefully) If not... soon after.

yeah. Life is pretty good. How's everyone else's life?
OH! MIGHT I ADD!? I'm SO excited for this girl's weekend NEXT WEEK! NEXTTT WEEK!!! I pretty much almost can't contain myself.
I just love it when my family visits. :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm glad you survived your first day! I can't wait to see you next week! Maybe you'll even get some sleep, but I make no promises. :