30 December 2010

GPA

I was going to post a nice Christmas blog about our 3some Christmas, but it takes too much energy to look up pictures and figure them out on here. I never have been very good. So instead I'll just tell you that I managed a 3.57 GPA for my first semester. 1 A, 2 A-, 1 B+ (SCIENCE!- they must have curved something major), and 1 B. Not too bad. Not too bad.

And something else to mention... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I may not have to take another math class. All those AP/Dual Enrollment classes, and one might have actually paid off. I may get credit for Statistics!!! This would take my course load next semester from 16 credits to 12 credits by dropping ONE class, and then I can add something else for not much, and NOT have to take Calculus. (seems I haven't taken it for...3 1/2 years... ) =) So I'm happy.

Plus. I may be James's best food buddy.... this makes me happy, too. But he's cooking without me right now... a carrot cake! so I best be on my way.

3 comments:

James said...

WOOHOO! CONGRATULATIONS, Little Sister!

Heather said...

You are so awesome. I want a food buddy.

Liz said...

Woot! Woot! You are rockin awesome! I enjoyed eating you and your food buddies creations!