29 December 2010

A few more of Christmas

Thanks Heather for the cute matching Aprons. This picture doesn't do Jaime's excitement justice.





Yes, I caved. There's nothing that I wanted for Justin less, but I decided that no matter how much I didn't want him to have it, Christmas presents are about what the receiver wants, not the giver.

And in case you're wondering, that is breakfast casserole behind him. So delicious!

Jaime's Christmas presents can be summed up by 'books, books and more books.'
Oh, and a laptop from D.I. that I had no idea she'd be THAT excited about. Apparently it doesn't matter to her that it doesn't turn on, it's got a keyboard just like Mom and Dad's computers and that's the important thing.

1 comment:

Liz said...

So cute! It sounds like your Christmas was a lot like ours. We handed Michael a present and he said "another book" in a slightly exasperated tone. It was pretty funny. I love the laptop idea, though! Winner! Merry Christmas!